NZXT Tempest 410 Elite
Specifications and Package
Below are the features for the NZXT Tempest 410 Elite:
- Large honeycomb steel mesh design for optimal airflow
- Dual radiator support for all-in-one liquid cooling solutions
- Latest Audio, USB 2.0, and (USB 3.0 internal support)
- Dual touch powered 120mm front fans equipped with easily removable filters for easy maintenance
- Large clear side windows allows for viewing of CPU and components
Below are the specifications:
- Model: Tempest 410 Elite
- Type: ATX Mid Tower
- Color: Black
- Case Material: Steel / Plastic
- With Power Supply: No
- Power Supply Mounted: Bottom
- Motherboard Compatibility: ATX, MICRO-ATX, MINI ATX, FLEX ATX, MINI ITX
- Side Panel Window: Yes
- Expansion: External Three 5.25" Drive Bays
- Internal: 8 x 3.5"/2.5" Bays
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Front Ports: 2 Audio, 3 USB 2.0, and 1 USB 3.0
- Cooling System: 2 x 120mm Front Fan, 1 x 120mm Rear Fan, 1 x 120mm Bottom Fan (optional), 2 x 120/140mm Top Fan (optional)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 19.53" x 8.46" x 18.94"
- Weight: 17.2 lbs
I really like the fact that NZXT does not waste its money on fancy and expensive images for the packaging, rather putting the money where it counts in the actual build quality of the chassis. So here we see simple yet effective packaging. It’s also well protected from damage during the shipping with large Styrofoam inserts.
Upon opening the box, we find all the necessary hardware, as well as an Installation Manual. All the bags are clearly marked and identified to make it very easy for first-time builders.
Let’s take a closer look at the exterior now.