NZXT Source 210 Elite
Features and Package
Below are the features for the NZXT Source 210 Elite:
- 5.25” and 3.5” Screw less Design – Allows easy setup or removal of optical and hard drives.
- USB 3.0 – Provides the most up to date high speed data transfer.
- 140mm top fan included – Maximizes cooling potential.
- Bottom Mounted PSU – Positioned for the most effective PSU ventilation
- Wire Management Support – 20mm space for a neat and easy build
- Aluminum Textured Panel – Accents the chassis for a clean, modern look and feel
- Dual 120mm Front Intake – Takes advantage of front facing HDD bays for excellent airflow
- Maximum Cooling Potential – Eliminate heat by installing up to seven 120mm fans
Below are the specifications:
- Dimensions: 195mm x 440mm x 495.5mm
- Front Panel Material: Plastic / Aluminum-like finish
- Materials: Steel with coating inside
- Total Weight: 6.5kg
- Motherboard Support: ATX, Micro ATX
- External Connections: 1xHD audio/mic, 2x USB 2.0, 1x eSATA
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Cooling: Front: 2 x 120mm, Top: 1 x 140mm (included), Rear: 1 x 120mm (included), Bottom: 1 x 120 (optional)
- VGA Clearance: 230mm w/ hard drive, 330mm w/o hard drive
- CPU Heatsink Support: 160mm without the 200/230mm side fan
We have the standard brown corrugated box nothing fancy here. However, we do get all the necessary information printed in black, along with enough information for you to make an informed decision. All in all we have a very well wrapped and packaged product to protect your investment.
Let’s take a closer look at the exterior now.