Features and Specifications
Since the S340 has been around for a while, features aren’t going to be much of a surprise with the Elite. That said, we not only have the VR ready ports, we also have a tempered glass side panel, some updates to cable management and new spot to put an SSD. Here’s the full features list and specs.
- Expanding on the S340’s renowned durability, the S340 Elite features a tempered glass panel to showcase builds with crisp clarity. The top IO panel has been optimized with an HDMI port and additional USB ports for a streamlined VR experience. It includes a magnetic cable management puck to conveniently store VR or audio headsets with fast and flexible mounting access. The S340 Elite is strong, compact, and takes the S340 chassis to new heights.
- Steel chassis and tempered glass construction
- Cable management optimized for a simple and hassle-free build
- Streamlined VR access with HDMI and USB 3.0 from the top IO
- Easy-to-use headset and VR cable management puck
- Full Kraken Series cooler support up to 280mm
- Integrated PSU shroud with three SSD mounts
- Fully filtered, easy-to-remove intake
||W: 203mm H: 474mm D: 432mm
||Tempered glass side panel, Steel, ABS plastic
||mini-ITX, MicroATX, ATX
2x USB 3.0
2x USB 2.0
HDMI with VR Support
||Internal 3.5″: 2+1
Internal 2.5″: 3+1
||Front: 2x 140/2x120mm
Top: 1x 140/120mm (1 x 120mm FN V2 Fans Included)
Rear: 1x 120mm (1 x 120mm FN V2 Fan Included)
||Front 2 x 140 or 2 x 120mm
Rear 1 x 120mm
||GPU Clearance With Radiator: 334mm
GPU Clearance Without Radiator: 364mm
CPU Cooler: 161mm
Cable Management: Lowest Point – 17mm; Highest Point 168mm
NZXT wanted us to look into their new hub while we were at it. While the USB Hub doesn’t have the reputation the S340 has, it’s features are still pretty straight forward. The thing I like the most is the magnetic attachment for cases. I certainly prefer this to the tape or Velcro methods of other devices.
Internal USB Hub
- Our Internal USB Hub increases your system’s connectivity with internally connected USB 2.0 devices. Expand with 3 internal connectors and 2 external connectors, to connect the latest all-in-one liquid coolers, fan controllers, and lighting accessories. With a dedicated Molex power cable, the Internal USB Hub delivers sufficient power for all connected devices. Designed to be tucked away and installed quickly with a magnetic body and cable management straps, future-proofing your system for USB devices is a breeze.
- Expands 5 USB 2.0 ports: 3 internal and 2 external connectors
- Sleek and multifunctional design works with any build
- Magnetic body quickly affix to steel chassis
- Molex connection provides additional power via PC’s power supply
- Plug and play—no drivers needed
||W: 105mm H: 36mm D: 24.5mm
||Plastic, PCB, Magnets
||1 x USB 2.0 Header, 1 x Molex
|Input Channel Voltage
||Requires a USB 2.0 internal connector.