Features and Package
Below are the features for the NZXT Phantom:
- Maximum Compatibility: Large Heat Sinks, Graphics and E-ATX Support
- Excellent Wire Management: Large spacing behind the motherboard provides ample space for wire routing.
- Large Expandability: Space for 7 hard drives and five 5.25” bays.
- 7 Fan Cooling Options: Dual 200mm, single 230/200mm, triple 120mm and front 140mm.
- Innovative all-new 5.25” screw less system.
- 3.5”/2.5” SSD support on all 7 hard drive trays.
- Dual radiator support and quad water-cooling tube cutouts on the back plate.
- Rubber PSU and case feet to reduce vibration
- Extra-large mesh holes for increase airflow
- Five 20W per channel fan control totaling 100W
- Top mounted USB, Audio/Mic and E-SATA.
- Fan LED on/off function
Below are the specifications:
- Dimensions: 222mm (W) x 541.34mm (H) x 623.81mm (D)
- Front Panel Material: Plastic/Steel Mesh
- Materials: Steel with coating inside
- Total Weight: 11kg (w/o PSU)
- Motherboard Support: E-ATX, ATX Micro, ATX and ITX
- External Connections: 1xHD audio/mic, 2x USB 2.0, 1x eSATA
- Colors Available: Red/Black/White
Bays & Expansion
- External 5.25”: 5
- Internal 3.5”: 7
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Front: 1 x 140mm
- Top: 2 x 200mm (1blue LED 200mm is included)
- Rear: 1 x 120mm (included)
- Side: 1 x 200/230 (optional); 2 x 120mm (included)
- VGA Support: 350mm
- CPU Heat sink Support: 180mm without the 200/230mm side fan
We were expecting a box with graphically striking images, as is typical from NZXT, and we were not disappointed when the Phantom arrived. The features and specifications are also displayed. The case is carefully packed and held in place securely for shipping; you shouldn’t have any problems with the case surviving a trip to your doorstep.
The accessories package is well done, with a wide assortment of screws, standoffs, zip ties, brackets, and such and all done in a nice black finish; everything you need to fully install your system, other than a screwdriver.
Let’s take a closer look at the exterior now.