NZXT Havik 120
Specifications and Package
According to NZXT, here are the major features of the Havik 120:
- Model: Havik 120
- Compatibility: Intel Sockets 2011, 1366, 1155, 1156, 775; AMD Sockets AM3, AM2+, AM2
- Materials: Aluminum, Copper/Nickel-plated
- Dimensions: 125 (W) x 160 (H) x 58 (D) heatsink
- Weight: 680g (excluding fans and mounting kit), 980g (with dual 120mm fans)
- Mountain Pressure: 55-60 lbs
- Fan Size: Dual 120 x 25mm
- Fan Bearing: Long Life (Oil-leaking prevention)
- Fan Speed: 1200RPM (+/- 10%) low, 1500 RPM (+/- 10%) high
- Noise Level: 18-22 dBA
- Air Flow: 61.5-75.8 CFM
- Connector: 3-pin
- Y-Split Cable: White connector for low speed, black connector for high speed
- Input Power: 3.6W
- Life: 30,000 hours
- Warranty: 5 years
The box for the NZXT Havik 120 is not cumbersome, and includes tidy graphics detailed in black and white with the photo of the Havik on the front. It also details the ease of installation, the four heatpipes, the low noise at 22dBA, and the dual fan features. The side shows a side view of the cooler with the description.
Here are all the included parts for the Intel socket 775, LGA 1366, and LGA 1155/1156, as well as the AMD FM1, Socket AM2(+), AMD3(+). Not listed and shown are four screws that include LGA 2011. Obviously LGA 2011 was an afterthought so stay tuned in the hardware installation section for more details.
Let’s take a closer look at the heatsink itself.