NZXT Hale90 1000-M
Specifications and Package
From NZXT: NZXT introduces the 80+ gold certified HALE90 series built from the ground up specifically customized for gamers and enthusiasts and offers incredibly efficient operation that will meet the needs of even the most power hungry enthusiasts.
- 80+ Gold certified: The HALE 90 series from NZXT operates at ultra-high efficiency, at 20%, 50% and 100% loads, efficiencies are 87%, 90%, and 87% respectively.
- Single 140mm two ball-bearing fan operates with minimal noise even at full load. Maximum decibel levels are 20db for wattages between 550-750W and 30db for 850W and above.
- Strong Single Rail Design: A single +12V rail provides stability and ease of use making the most out of your power supply. Offers stable & clean current delivery under heavy load.
- Modular cable design: Modular cable design allows the user to pick and choose which cables they want to use, optimizing cable management and airflow inside the chassis. Flat cables allow for easier routing and bending inside the computer chassis during wire management.
- Hybrid LLC resonant Topology circuitry allows the HALE series to create highly efficient power supplies ranging from 550W-> 1000-M.
- Full range Design from 100V – 250V with Active PFC.
- 100% Japanese Capacitors: High quality components for longer life time and better reliability.
- Latest CPU support for all the latest INTEL and AMD CPUs like Corei7, i5, AMD Phenom II X4, X3.
- Latest GPU support, ideal for latest DX11 GPUs and comes with 8pin and 8(6+2) pin PCI-E connectors.
- Large tower support: The Hale Series of power supplies have extended 8pin CPU connectors for wire management in large cases which have PSUs mounted at the bottom.
- Compliance with ATX 12V v2.2, EPS 12V v2.91, and SSI EPS 12V v2.92 Specifications.
- Environmentally Responsible: Consuming less than 1W during shut off status Complies with the newest EuP ( Energy-using Products) requirements and USA Energy star standards.
- Continuous Power: The HALE 90 series listed wattage is the continuous operating wattage.
- Keeping it safe: The HALE series offers over voltage, current, power, under voltage, and short circuit protection. The power supply will automatically shutdown to prevent any damage to your system or misuse.
- Warranty: 5 Years
Connectors and Lengths:
- 20/24pin: 1 Connector (550mm)
- EPS/ATX 12V 4+4pin: 2 Connector (550mm)
- Molex & FDD: 9 Molex Connectors and 1 FDD Connectory (550mm)
- SATA: 10 Connectors x S-ATA connectors (550mm)
- PCI-E 6pin: 3 connectors (550mm)
- PCI-E 6+2pin: 3 connectors (550mm)
The NZXT HALE90 1000-M is housed in a rather sleek white box, complete with a listing of the features and specifications on the front and rear of the box. The box is packaged extremely well and snug, with no worries about damage. Included is a manual, power cord, screws, a separate bag containing a wide assortment of cable connectors. Definitely a very complete package here, one of the best we’ve seen of recent.
Included is a manual, power cord, screws, a separate bag containing a wide assortment of cable connectors. Definitely a very complete package here, one of the better we’ve recently seen.
Let’s take a closer look at the exterior now.