NZXT Guardian 921
Features & Specifications
The NZXT Guardian 921 is an upgrade from the original Guardian series with PC gamers and enthusiasts as the target consumer, with several features that this user group should find useful.
Below are the features and specifications for the Guardian 921:
- NZXT Crafted Series Design: NZXT’s latest addition to the Crafted Series takes cues from gaming culture with elegant curves and a newly designed clear side panel
- Spacious Interior and Solid Construction: Built from solid .88mm and 1.00mm steel, the Guardian 921 gives the user ample space for large, high-end video cards and space for up to four internal hard drives
- Constant Temperature Monitoring: Three temperature probe monitoring system allows the user to constantly gauge thermals within the system at all times to prevent overheating
- Multimedia and peripheral inputs: E-SATA, Intel HD audio, mic, and two USB inputs are standards with the guardian 921 allowing for maximum peripheral input
- Silent Cooling: Comes standard with 3 120mm fans installed to maximize cooling performance with minimal noise
- Model:? Guardian 921
- Case Type:? Mid-tower
- Dimensions: 205 x 459 x 522 mm (H x D x W)
- Color:? Black
- Material: SECC Steel
- Side Panels: Solid, windowed
- Weight: 8.2 kg (18 lbs)
- External drive bay:? 3 – 5.25"
- 3.5" external drive bay: 2
- 3.5" internal drive bay : 4
- Expansion slots: 7
- Motherboard:? ATX / ATX / Micro-ATX
- Cooling:? 3 – 120mm x 25mm (blue LEDs)
- I/O Ports: USB 2.0 x 2 ? / IEEE1394 x 1 / e-SATA / HD+AC97 Audio
The accessories package includes a complement of screws and rails, as well as NZXT product information; a satisfactory package here.
Let’s take a closer look at the exterior now.