Nexus RX-6300 Power Supply
Features & Specifications
From Nexus: "Nexus power supplies are designed to provide your PC stable and efficient power to guarantee perfect PC performance. Yet we have set everything into motion to make this power supply the quietest in the market. We have set everything to work to make this model the perfect match of components and parts to have a ultra high efficiency, stable and quiet power supply that deserves the Nexus label. And we are proud to offer this amazingly silent 630 Watt power supply to you: Nexus RX-6300 Modular Power Supply."
- 630 Watt true power PSU
- Single 12V rail
- 82% efficiency; complies with 80PLUS BRONZE specifications
- Inaudible performance
- Modular cables sleeved with X-mesh
- Active PFC
- Real Silent 13.5cm fan
- Excellent airflow, honey-comb grill
- Full range automatic; no voltage selection has to be set
- Multiple safety features such as: overvoltage and short-circuit protection
- Ball bearing fan
- Complies to WEEE & RoHS
- Version ATX 2.2
- +3.3V @ 24A / +5.5 @ 24A and 140W combined
- +12V @ 50A and 600W available
- -12V @ 0.5A and 6W
- +5VSB @ 2.5A and 12.5W
- Size:150 x 86 x 158mm (5.9 x 3.4 x 6.2in)
The RX-6300 630W is packaged in a somewhat large-sized black and yellow box, mimicking the Nexus corporate colour scheme, and looking quite sleek. There is a complete listing of the features and specifications on the outside of box. Inside we find the RX-6300 630W itself, and everything is packaged very well and snug, with no worries about damage. Included is a manual, screws, the modular cables for the unit, and the power cord.
Let’s take a closer look at the exterior now.