Max Keyboard Nighthawk X8
Features and Package
Below are the features of the Max Keyboard Nighthawk X8:
Max Keyboard Nighthawk X8 Backlit Mechanical Keyboard
The all new Max Keyboard Nighthawk X8 backlit mechanical keyboard packed with superb features and advance technology. Individual blue color LED on each and every key switches across the board. Full USB NKey rollover keyboard. Yes, not 6KRO, not 20KRO. It is "full NKey rollover" on USB! 4 levels of LEDs brightness adjustment to suit your environment and 1 level of LEDs pulsing mode to give your keyboard a cool looking effect.
German Made Industrial Grade Mechanical Key Switch
Cherry MX BROWN switches is known for its soft tactile typing feel with exceptional durability and reliability. It operates with an actuation point of 2mm and only requires a pressure of 45g for the key to register a key stroke. Furthermore, the actuation point and release point of the switch are identical, which will facilitate speed, precision and more control in typing and less fatigue to your fingers.
Convenient High Speed USB 2.0 Ports and Audio Jacks
Added convenience right at your finger tips. Transfer files and photos from your thumb / flash drive at 480 Mbps high speed data transfer rate and 100mA power current on each port. Ideal for small USB mobile devices such as mouse, trackball, trackpad or joystick. While the 3.5mm integrated audio and microphone jack provide convenience for inserting a headset or microphone device, and clears up valuable desk space.
Braided Cables & Gold Plated Connectors
Heavy duty braided cable provide additional flexibility and prevent tangle wired. 18K gold-electroplated connectors to minimize latency and provide reliable connection that optimizes signal quality and delivers the best transmission and data transfer.
Comfortable Wrist Support Pad
Memory foam wrist rest pad provides maximum support to help relieve wrist discomfort and keeping your wrists in an ergonomic typing position. Rigid non-skid base keeps wrist rest firmly in place.
- Cherry MX BROWN mechanical key switches (soft tactile)
- Individual backlit keys for enhanced visuals
- Backlight setting memory
- 4 level backlight modes (pulse mode on level 4)
- 128k on-board memory
- Laser engraved keycap
- N-key rollover (full NKRO on USB, any combination)
- Embedded multimedia keys
- Built in 2 high-speed USB 2.0 hub (max 100mA each)
- Built in headphone & microphone jack pass-through
- Heavy duty braided cable
- Gold plated connectors
- Tilt legs
- Windows key disabled function
- Wrist pad for maximum palm comfort
- US ANSI 104-key
- Programmable macro keys (optional downloadable software)
- Soft matte black upper enclosure with heavy duty braided cable
- 2 downstream USB 2.0 hub (max 100mA each)
- Individual blue color LEDs
- 50,000,000 actuation on key switches
- 45g actuation force
- Keyboard dimension: approx 17.5in x 5.7in x 1in
- Keyboard weight: approx 3 lbs
- Cable length: approx 6′ foot
- 5 profiles
- 10 macro keys assignment on each profile
- Maximum 50 macro keys
- Macro key recorder
- Import and export configuration files
- Time delay function
- All macro keys stored on keyboard
The Max Keyboard Nighthawk X8 comes packaged in a sleek black box with an image on the front. There is some essential information here, while the rear provides more detailed information on features and specifications.
Inside the box is a rather minimal accessory package: some basic documentation, though a separate wrist rest is also included. There are no swappable keys here, so no key remover. There’s no software disk either, so you’ll need to visit Max Keyboard’s website for the download.
Let’s take a closer look at the keyboard itself.