Lian Li PC-8FIR Spider
Specifications and Package
Below are the specifications for the R:
- Case Type: Mid Tower
- Dimensions: (W) 210mm x (H) 460mm x (D) 490mm
- Front bezel Material: Aluminum
- Color: Red (Spider Edition)
- Side Panel: Aluminum Red (Spider Edition) / Spider Transparent Side Panel
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Net Weight: 5.85KG
- 5.25" drive bay (External): 3
- 3.5" drive bay (External): 1(use one 5.25 to 3.5 converter)
- 3.5" drive bay (Internal): 6
- Expansion Slot: 8
- Motherboard: ATX / M-ATX
- System Fan (Front): Red (Spider Edition) / 120mm Red LED Fan x 2 (1200RPM)
- System Fan (Top): 140mm Fan Hole x 1
- System Fan (Rear): Red (Spider Edition) / 120mm Red LED Fan x 1 (1200RPM)
- I/O Ports: USB3.0 x 2 / e-SATA x1 / HD Audio
- Maximum Video Card Size: 285mm
In typical Lian Li fashion, the box is black with a big photo of the case and a bunch of smaller ones along the side. Features and specifications are also displayed, and the case is carefully packed and held in place very securely for shipping. You shouldn’t have any problems with the case surviving a trip to your doorstep; ours was shipped directly from Taiwan and survived without issue.
Lian Li gives includes a very good accessories package. There’s a black SATA extension cable so that you can switch the front USB 3.0 connects to the USB 2.0 ports on your motherboard should your board not be USB 3.0 capable. Also included is a drive sled, power supply bracket, cable management tool and the normal assortment of screws, all done in black.
Let’s take a closer look at the R now.