Features and Specifications
Below are the main features of the G Series units From Lepa:
- 80 Plus Gold certified to deliver up to 92% efficiency
- DC-to-DC converter design ensures system stability
- Double Forward circuit design provides high efficiency
- High efficiency 5VSb circuit helps system meet EU ErP Lot 6 (2013) standards
- Solid state capacitors and all Japanese-made capacitors provide great reliability
- 140mm two-ball bearing cooling fan with thermal programmed speed controller delivers silent, cool operation
- Hybrid modular cabling design with decent flat cables makes system upgrade and replacement easy
- Powerful single +12V rail output offers great compatibility with heavy-duty graphics cards
- Active Power Factor Correction provides extremely high PF value of 0.99
- Universal AC Input from 100V – 240V (Full Range)
- Over Power, Over Voltage, Over Temperature, Short-circuit, Brown-out protection provide great safety to your system
- ATX12V version and EPS12V version compliant
Below we see the specification sticker for the 850W model. Of particular note is the single +12V rail, with 70A and 840W available. for hungry graphics cards.
Let’s take a look at the package and accessories next.