Le Pan TC 970 Tablet
Specifications and Package
Below are the specifications of the Le Pan TC 970:
- Processor: TI OMAP 3630, ARM Cortex A8 at 1 GHz Processor
- Display characteristics: 9.7″ (4:3) Capacitive Multi-touch LCD Screen, XVGA LCD, 1024 x 768 Resolution
- Operating System: Android 2.2 OS (Froyo)
- Memory: 512MB Flash Memory DDR2 RAM
- Video Format Supporting: MPEG-4 / 3GPP / H.263 / H.264
- Audio Format Supporting: AMR/ AAC/ AAC+/ MP3/ MIDI/ WAV/ PCM
3D G-Sensor, E-Compass Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor
- Storage: Internal storage: 2GB NAND Flash, 2GB Micro SD Card Included
- External storage: support up to 32GB via Micro SD
- Webcam: 2.0 Megapixels
- Communication protocols: Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), Bluetooth (Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR)
- Microphone: Built-In
- GPS: Module Build-In
- Connector: 30 pin connector, 3.5mm stereo audio jack, 1 x Micro SD card slot (support up to 32GB)
- Battery: 6800mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Battery life:
Video playback time: up to 7 hours
- Dimensions & weight: 236 x 187 x 12.4 mm (9.29 x 7.44 x 0.48 inches), 730 grams (1.6 Lb.)
- Accessories: 30 pin to USB Connector Cable, Charger, Hand-Ring, 2GB Micro SD Card, Screen Clean ClothThe TC 970 comes in a rather compact box that sports some very stylish graphics in a clean, bold look. Simple and effective, there’s minimal information on the box, as there really is only a couple of large images of the tablet, the name of the company and tablet model.
Inside the box we see a Quick Start Guide, cleaning cloth, hand carrying strap, a power charger, and a 30pin-to-USB cable. There’s nothing extravagant here, but all the bases are covered, and the cloth is a nice touch of detail.
Let’s take a closer look at the TC 970.