Packaging and Features
The box is pretty straight forward. I do get a 80’s Tron vibe from it, but I can’t exactly explain why.
Inside we see the controller nicely cushioned by the foam shells. It’s a good packaging design from LAMPTRON.
The fan controller is pretty standard, but what stands out are the touch screen and PWM control features. The PWM function is only on the first channel though. Here’s the full list of features so you have a good idea what’s happening.
- PWM control
- Large LED touch screen display
2 3 colors for your choice
- 3 minutes screen auto off
- Manual/auto control
- Compatible with all 3-pin and 4-pin
- Type D interface, easy to connect
- Fans work automatically according to the set high/low temperature