Koolance CPU-370 Water Block
Specifications and Package
Below are the specifications for the Koolance CPU-370:
- Dimension: 12.5×12.5×1.6cm
- Material: Brass, Copper, Stainless Steel
- Finishing: Nickel plating
- Weight: 411g
- Port: Standard G1/4”
- Accessories: Thermal paste, foil sensor tapes, mounting hardware, Plastic washers, Torx Allen-ey, Installation guide.
- Compatibility: Intel LGA 1366/1156/1155/775 and AMD AM2, AM2+,AM3
- Cost: $84.95
The Koolance CPU-370 comes in a small black retail box with white text. The weight of the box is a whopping 962g, which shouldnÃ¢ï¿½ï¿½t be too surprising since most CPU blocks tend to be very heavy if you want a very durable block. The CPU-370 is sculpted from a solid brass top and copper base, itÃ¢ï¿½ï¿½s preinstalled with manufacturerÃ¢ï¿½ï¿½s default Intel hold-down bracket. An AMD hold-down plate is also included. The universal backplate and the silicone pad supports both Intel and AMD platforms but the LGA1155/1156 backplate is on its own along with a bag of accessories.
Let’s take a closer look at the block.