Features & Package
Getting down to what the Kingwin F-35 offers:
"Speed matters! No other enclosure offers the performance and convenience of this tool less enclosure. Truly hot swappable: just snap in your hard drive and it is ready for use. Works like a HDD reader without the bare drive risks. Solid aluminum construction improves heat dissipation to prolong the lifespan of your hard drives."
- Model: F-35U-BK
- F-35 Series External Enclosure For SATA Hard Drive
- SATA Interface
- Front LED For Power / H.D.D. Activity
- Two Fans
- Expand Storage Easily
- Applicable for PC, Notebook, and Mac
- Plug & Play, Hot-Swap Capability
- Up to 480 Mbps Data Transfer Rate In USB 2.0
- Suitable For All 3.5” SATA H.D.D.
- RoHS Compliant
Here are the specifications:
- Type: External drive enclosure
- Form Factor: 3.5”
- Data Speed: USB 2.0 / 480 Mbps
- Hard Drive Compatibility: 3.5” SATA I/II
- Hard Drive Capacity: 2 TB
- Fan: 2 x 50mm
- Dimension: 2 1/2” W x 9” L” x 5 1/4 H”
- O.S. Support: Win98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista Mac OS 10x and above
- Weight: 3 lbs
The F-35 comes packaged in a glossy black box with a yellow splash and a photo of the F-35 on the front. The ends of the box also have pics of the F-35 and the back has another shot and lists the features and specifications. Upon opening we find the F-35 well protected with Styrofoam blocks and plastic sheeting.
Let’s take a closer look under the hood.