Kingston SSDNow V200 128GB
Features and Specs
Below are the key features and specifications of the Kingston SSDNow V200 128GB.
- Faster boots system and applications faster
- Reliable with no moving parts, solid-state drives are less likely to fail than a standard hard drive
- Multiple capacities to fit your needs
- Form Factor: 2.5-inch drive available in both 7.0mm
- (64GB & 128GB only) & 9.5mm (256GB) to fit more systems
- Silent: runs silent and cool
- Sequential Reads 300MB/s
- Sequential Writes 190MB/s
- Sustained Random 4k Read/Write 2.5K IOPS
- Life expectancy1 million hours MTBF
- Interface SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0
Let’s take a closer look at the drive.