Kingston DataTraveler 64GB
Specifications & Packaging
The features for the DataTraveler 150 64GB, from Kingston:
"DataTraveler 150 USB Flash drive is big news in mobile storage. With a capacity of 32GB & 64GB, it lets you store more digital files than ever before on one drive. DataTraveler® 150 from Kingston® helps budget-conscious users break storage barriers, allowing them to easily store and move files in a 32GB & 64GB device no bigger than a pocketknife. As easy as click and drag, DataTraveler 150 can hold just about any file you can think of — term papers, theses, digital images, spreadsheets or other important documents.
Backed by legendary Kingston reliability plus a five-year warranty and 24/7 tech support, DataTraveler 150 is a reliable, inexpensive solution for carrying digital files with you anywhere you go."
Here are the specifications:
- Part Number: DT150/64GB
- Capacity: 64GB
- Connectivity: High speed USB 1.1 / 2.0 compliant
- Indicator: LED light indicator
- Dimensions: 3.06" x 0.9" x 0.47" (77.9 mm x 22 mm x 12.05 mm)
- Operating Temperatures: 32º F to 140º F (0º C to 60º C)
- Storage Temperatures: -4º F to 185º F (-20º C to 85º C)
- Convenient: Pocket-sized for easy transportability
- Simple: Just plug into a USB port
- Practical: Stores cap securely on end of device to prevent loss of cap
- Guaranteed: Five-year warranty
Examining the features, one thing to note here is that the DataTraveler doesn’t come with any special encryption, locking, or fancy protection software; it’s a straightforward storage device to transfer and keep files.
The DataTraveler comes in a clear plastic package that is sealed entirely shut, requiring a sharp knife to get it open. It’s great to see such care taken with packaging, but this may be slightly on the side of overkill. Regardless, careful not to cut yourself when opening the package. Overall the presentation here is quite well done, all the necessary features and information displayed on the package. Bundled with the drive itself is a small keychain ring.
Let’s take a closer look at this flash drive.