Kingston 256GB DataTraveler Flash Drive
Features & Package
The features for the 256GB DataTraveler 310:
"DataTraveler 310’s fast transfer rate means users spend less time copying and transferring files. Included Password Traveler software protects data by allowing users to create and access a secure, password-protected area on the drive called a Privacy Zone. No administrator rights are required. DataTraveler 310 is backed by legendary Kingston? reliability plus a five-year warranty and 24/7 tech support."
- Capacity: 256GB
- Fast: data transfer rates of 25MB/s read and 12MB/sec write
- Dimensions: 2.90" x 0.87" x 0.63" (73.70mm x 22.20mm x 16.10mm)
- Operating Temperatures: 32? F to 140? F (0? C to 60? C)
- Storage Temperatures: -4? F to 185? F (-20? C to 85? C)
- Simple: just plug into a USB port
- Convenient: does not require Administratior rights to access the Privacy Zone
- Safeguarded: includes Password Traveler
- Practical: loop supports most key rings
- Guarantee: 5-year warranty, 24/7 tech support
Examining the features, one thing to note here is that the DataTraveler 310 comes with password protection, and is one of the primary reasons for going with this drive rather than a standard storage USB drive. Beyond that, a 5-year warranty is offered, along with 24/7 tech support from Kingston.
The DataTraveler comes in a clear plastic package that is sealed entirely shut, requiring a sharp knife to get it open. It’s great to see such care taken with packaging, but this may slightly on the side of overkill. The presentation here is quite well done, all the necessary features and information displayed on the package. There are no bundled accessories to mention.
Let’s take a closer look at this flash drive.