High Power D12 Bronze 1000W and Performance Pro 750W
Performance Pro 750: Specs and Package
The specifications for the Performance Pro 750W are below:
- 80 Plus Bronze Certified
- Single +12V Output Rail: Offers maximum compatibility with latest components.
- Dual Case Fan Connectors: Two Additional connectors dedicated for 8cm, 9cm, 12cm, or 14cm fans. AI Temperature control unit manage fan speed accordingly to keep temperature and acoustic level at optimal.
- Golf-Surfaced Fan: Whisper quiet 13.5cm golf- surfaced fan brings more airflow volume with less noise than convention.
- Japan- made Main Capacitors:
Longer lifespan than electrolytic capacitors
- Honey Comb Structure with the Best Ventilation: Optimum design structure made to maximize air flow to minimize thermal increase, air resistance, and noise level.
- EuP 2010 Lot 6 Compliant (System Idle power usage less than 1W)
- RoHS Compliant
The included cable connectors for the Performance Pro 750W are as follows:
- 20+4 Pin: 1
- 4+4 Pin: 1
- 8 Pin: 1
- 6+2 Pin: 4
- Molex: 3
- SATA: 8
- Floppy: 1
Looking at the specifications we see that the High Power Plus Performance Pro 750W has a single +12V rail for 648W and 54A of power available.
The box for the Performance Pro 750W is black and brown, cleanly laid out, and includes all the major features and specifications printed on the front, sides, and back.
The accessories included are very minimal: screws, a few velcro cable ties, and interestingly, a couple of cables that plug into the front of the unit and connect to the motherboard for monitoring setups. It’s quite a pleasant surprise to see on a 750W, as we rarely see this even on premium power supplies. As for the power cable, one was included but we were accidentally sent the wrong power cable that doesn’t work for North American users. Not to worry, we have others available to use.
Let’s take a closer look at the exterior now.