High Power Absolute Power 1000W
Specifications & Package
From High Power: "The Absolute series by High Power provides optimal performance and flexbility. Absolute PSUs are designed with extreme specifications. Its modular design, 80Plus certification, Fan-Delay off and Ultra Silent 13.5cm fan allow you to fully enjoy your system and achieve optimal performance.
- Quad +12V Rails
- PCI Express® Ready
- Modular Cables
- Fan Delay off
- 13.5cm Auto FanControl
- Supports SLI, Crossfire
- AC Input: 100~240V, 50HZ~60Hz
- DC Output: +3.3V, +5V+, +12V1, +12V2, +12V3, +12V4, -12V, +5VSB
- Max Output Current: 30A, 28A, 20A, 20A, 30A, 30A, 0.8A, 3.0A
- +12V Max. Combined Wattage: 900W
- +3.3V + 5V Max. Combined Wattage: 180W
- Max Power: 1000W
- Type: ATX12V V2.2 / EPS12V V2.91
- 1000W Continuous Rated at 40C
- Dimensions: 150 x 86 x 160mm
- PFC: Active
- Fan: Silent 135mm Intake Fan
- Efficiency: 80 PLUS Certified
The Absolute Power 1000 is packaged in a medium-sized black box, complete with a listing of the features and specifications on the outside of box. The Absolute Power 1000 itself and accessories are packaged very well and snug, with no worries about damage. Included is a manual, screws, the modular cables for the unit which are contained inside a separate black bag, and the power cord.
Let’s take a closer look at the exterior now.