HEC Raptor 1100CM
Specifications & Package
The features of the HEC Raptor 1100CM are as follows:
- NVIDIA SLI and ATI Crossfire Certified
- Six independent and stable +12V rails promote the best performance to gamers
- Supports the newest specifications of ATX12V & EPS12V
- Extremely Low Noise Level at < 23dB
- Ultra Quiet Smart Fan Design
- Modular cable design allows you to detach connectors freely and use only the cables you need
- Very high efficiency (> 87%) = better power consumption and less heat
- Created for usage with current and next-generation multi-core CPU and GPU platforms
The specifications are as follows:
- AC Input: 100~240V, 50HZ~60Hz
- DC Output: +3.3V, +5V+, +12V1, +12V2, +12V3, +12V4, -12V5, -12V6, +5VSB
- Max Output Current: 30A, 30A, 24A, 24A, 24A, 24A, 28A, 28A, 0.8A, 4A
- Total Power: 1100W
- Type: ATX12V V2.2 / EPS12V V2.91
- Dimensions: 6.5" x 5.9" x 3.4"
- PFC: Active
- Fan: 140mm Ultra Quiet Thermal-Controlled Ball Bearing Fan
- Efficiency: Up to 87%, 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified
The Raptor 1100CM is packaged in a medium-sized black and blue box, complete with a listing of the features and specifications on the outside of box. The Raptor itself and accessories are packaged very well and snug, with no worries about damage. Included is a manual, screws, Velcro zip tie, and a storage bag to be used for whatever you like, even unrelated to the power suppy itself if you want. A very complete package here, no question.
Let’s take a closer look at the exterior now.