FSP Zen 400
Specifications & Packaging
The features of the FSP Zen 400 are as follows:
- Low ripple & noise
- Over voltage protection
- Short circuit protection
- Fanless design (no fan noise)
- High efficiency
- 100% burn-in test
- MTBF: 100K hours at 25°C
GNF: UL, Nemko, CB, CE, BSMI, FCC, CCC
TNF: UL, Nemko, CB, CE, VDE, FCC
The specifications are as follows:
- AC Input: 110~240Vac, 47HZ~63Hz
- DC Output: +3.3V, +5V+, +12V1, +12V2
- Max Output Current: 30A, 30A, 20A, 20A, 36A, 36A, 0.8A, 3.5A, 600W, 600W, 9.6W, 17.5W
- Efficiency: 80% mini. (GNF), 85% mini. (TNF)
- Hold-up time: 17 mS mini.
- Operating conditions: ambient temperature 0°C~30°C, 5~95% RH
The Zen 400 is packaged in a rather tall box with a small window, complete with a listing of the features and specifications on the rear of box. The box is packaged very well and snug, with no worries about damage. Included is a manual, AC power cable, mounting screws, and a couple ties for cable management. The accessories package here is very light, but complete.
Let’s take a closer look at the exterior now.