Enermax NAXN 82+ Bronze 750W
Specifications and Package
- 82PLUS ready!
Extreme efficiency PSU series with 82-88% efficiency @ 20-100% load. Certified to meet 80 PLUS® Bronze requirements.
- Future ready!
12P modular design for possibly upcoming new CPU and GPU 10P and/or 12P connectors.
- DXXI ready!
100% 6+2P (8P) PCI-E connector to support new generation DXXI graphic cards.
- Heat Guard
Keeping PSU fan running for 30-60 seconds after shutdown to dissipate the remaining system heat and prolonging system lifetime.
Industry-leading octuple protection circuitry of OCP, OVP, AC UVP, DC UVP, OPP, OTP, SCP & SIP.
The specifications are as follows:
- Model Number ENM750AWT
- AC Input Voltage 100-240VAC, 47-63Hz
- AC Input Current 10A
- Output Capacity: 750W
- Efficiency: 80PLUS Bronze
- Rails: +3V: 22A, +5V: 22A (130W combined), +12V1: 35A, +12V2: 35A (654W combined), -12V: 0.3A (3.6W), +5Vsb: 3A (15W)
- 24P Mainboard: 1 at 550mm long
- 4+4P CPU: 1 at 600mm long
- 8P CPU: 1 at 600mm long
- 6+2 (8P) PCI-E 2.0: 2 at 500mm long
- 6+2P (8P) PCI-E 2.0: 2 at 500mm long
- SATA: 2 at 760mm long with a total of 10 connectors
- 4P Moles: 2 at 750mm long with a total of 5 connectors
- FDD: 1 connected to one of the Molex cables
The Enermax NAXN 82+ 750W PSU is housed in a rather sleek Bronze colored box with a listing of the features and specifications on the side and rear of the box. The box is packaged extremely well and snug, with no worries about damage. Included are a manual, power cord, screws, and a bag to store the sleeved modular cables.