Enermax ETS-T40 CPU Cooler
Specifications and Accessories
The specificiations for the ETS-T40-TB follow:
- World leading thermal resistance performance of 0.09°C/W.
- Patented VGF (Vortex generator flow) technology to greatly increase air convection.
- Patented SEF (Stack Effect) design to enhance heat transfer.
- Unique air path creating high VEF (Vacuum Effect) to optimize the airflow.
- Patented HDT (Heat Pipe Direct Touch) Technology to ensure rapid thermal conduction and eliminate CPU hotspot.
- Side flow type with four Ø6mm high performance heat pipes.
- Unique T.B.Silence PWM fan to adjust the power efficiently and keep the silence.
- Dual fan installed option and solid springs attached.
- Anti-vibration rubbers prevent fan vibration and absorb noise.
- Universal bracket for Intel® 775/1155/1156/1366 and AMD® AM2/AM2+/AM3/AM3+/FM1.
- High thermal conductivity grease to ensure the best thermal conduction between CPU and the heat sink.
The specifications are as follows:
- Compatible Socket: Intel – LGA 775/1155/1156/1366, AMD – AM2/AM2+/AM3/AM3+/FM1
- Overall Dimension: 139(L) x 93(W) x 160(H) mm
- Heat Sink Dimension: 139(L) x 70(W) x 160(H) mm
- Weight: 610g
- Heat Pipe: 4 x Ø6mm
- Material: Copper heat pipes, aluminum fins
- Thermal Resistance: 0.09°C/W
- Thermal Grease: Dow Corning® TC-5121
- Fan Dimension: 120 x 120 x 25 mm
- Fan Speed: 800 ~ 1800 RPM
- Air Flow: 37.57 ~ 86.70CFM / 63.83 ~ 147.30m3/h
- Static Pressure: 0.72 ~ 2.41mmH2O
- Rated Voltage: 12V
- Bearing Type: Twister Bearing
- MTBF: 100,000 hours
- Noise: 10 ~ 21dBA
- Connector: 4 pin PWM connector
The ETS-T40 comes in white and blue box with sharp photos, showing the features and options the different fans available in the series plus package contents. All are firmly packaged to protect from damage.
The ETS-T40 comes with all the necessary hardware tools, thermal compound, and detailed instructions for a trouble free install.
Let’s take a closer look at this cooler.