Enermax Acrylux Wireless Keyboard
Features & Package
From Enermax: "Slimness is the eternal demand on any peripheral for most users. ENERMAX industrial engineers have achieved a new level of slimness ? Unlike other slim keyboards that only achieve their slimness by sacrificing the wrist rest and thus typing comfort, ACRYLUX features a full wrist rest with a profile of only 9.2 mm."
- Ultra-thin profile utmost & leading keyboard design
- Built with reinforced acryl Up to 7H hardness
- 2.4GHz RF wireless technology up to 10 meters operating distance
- Nano receiver smallest size available
- Power saving management auto-power saving mode with on/off switch
- “SCISSORS” key switch technology (patented) comfortable & responsive typing experience available with 10 million keystroke lifetime
- Flat key caps & Zero degree angle with shortest typing distance and increase your typing experience
- Windows 7 Compatible certified by Microsoft
- Instant connection no driver and set up necessary
- Model: KB009W-B
- Materials: Reinforced acrylic and plastic
- Wireless Connectivity: 2.4GHz RF
- Key Switch: Scissors structure
- Key Zone: 3 (full-sized)
- Power Source: 2 * AAA batteries
- Colors: Black
- Dimensions: 460 x 160 x 9.2 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 817g
Here we see the packaging of the Acrylux:
Included in the accessories package are two AAA batteries (nice to see they are Energizer and not some garbage no-name ones), the USB RF receiver, and a microfiber wiping cloth to help remove fingerprint from the keyboard surface.
Let’s take a closer look at the keyboard itself now.