Features & Specification
The EK-FC670 GTX DCII comes in three flavors; Acetal/Copper, Acrylic/Nickel and Acrylic/Copper. The block base is manufactured from high quality electrolytic copper and engineered for high flow and low pressure drop systems.
- Dimension: 160x98x12mm (WxDxH)
- Material: Copper, Acrylic
- Weight: 512g
- Finishing: Nickel plated
- Port thread: Standard G1/4”
- Compatibility: Asus GTX670 & GTX660Ti DCII series
- Accessories: Thermal pads, Mounting Screws & Washers, Installation Guide and Allen Key
- Cost: $110.95
The EK-FC660Ti GTX DCII comes in an orange pumpkin color with a soft white retro sleeve.
Along with the block are the installation guide, a bag containing the pre-cut thermal pads, mounting screws, Allen key, seal rings and EK-FC cross-link system.
Let’s take a closer look.