Deepcool GamerStorm Lucifer CPU Cooler
Features and Specifications
- FANLESS Design: Lucifer CPU cooler is designed to cool the mainstream processors in fanless mode to create a totally silent system; meanwhile, Lucifer is capable of cooling high-end processors with the help of good airflow inside the case.
- Silent PWM Fan: The bundled 14cm patented rubber fan is able to enhance the cooling capacity of Lucifer up to 300W. Users can install the fan as a push or pull.
- 6 High-Performance Heatpipes: The six pieces of copper heatpipes are specially placed asymmetrically to avoid the interference with the memory. Lucifer excels not only in cooling performance with these 6 heatpipes but also in high compatibility with the system configuration.
- Mirror Finished Copper Base: Heatpipes are firmly soldered onto the copper base to enhance the heat conductivity from the processor to the heatsink. For the quickest heat transfer, the copper base has been CNC machined into a flat surface with a little convex design.
- Massive aluminum fins are designed as a pair of wings, and this provides enough heat dissipation area when used in fanless mode.
- Lucifer is versatile in set-ups: users can build a totally fanless system with it or build a air cooling system with it in passive or a super performance system with Lucifer with the fans.
- All nickel plating finish enhances the aesthetics of the cooler and also increases the lifespan with anti oxidation surface.
- Lucifer is compatible with the latest Intel Socket LGA2011. At the same time, it’s equipped with a full set of installation kits for all the mainstream processors in the market.
Overall Dimension (Without Fan): 140X110X163mm
Overall Dimension (With Fan): 140X136X168mm
Net Weight: 1079g (With Fan)
Heatpipe: 6X6mm Heatpipe
Fin Material: Aluminum
Base Material: Full-copper base
Fan Dimension: Φ140X26mm
Fan Weight: 143g
Fan Speed: 700±200~1400±10%RPM
Rated Current: 0.17±10%A(MAX)
Power Input: 2.04W
Max. Air Flow: 81.33CFM
Rated Voltage: 12VDC
Operating Voltage: 10.8～13.2VDC
Starting Voltage: 7VDC
Bearing Type: Hydro Bearing
With that stuff out of the way let’s get on to the unboxing!