Specifications and Package
The features and specifications for the Deepcool Rock Master are as follows:
- Equipped with multiple clips to support Intel LGA2011/1366/1156/1155/775 and AMD FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2.
- 4 sintered powder heatpipes directly touch the CPU surface and conduct heat from the processor quickly to protect it from overheating.
- Twin tower heatsinks give superb cooling performance.
- Dual super silent 120mm fans, one with PWM function, offer a perfect balance between airflow and noise.
- Patented Core Touch Technology (CTT) gives perfect contact with the CPU surface.
- Overall Dimension: 120W x 151H x 121D mm
- Net Weight: 712g
- Rated Voltage: 12V
- Operating Voltage: 10.8～13.2V
- Bearing Type: Hydro Bearing
- Airflow: 55.5 CFM
- Noise: 21 dbA, 17.8-21 dbA
The packaging on the Deepcool Frostwin is typical of past products with a white background and the soft blue Deepcool logo. The front two sides show the Frostwin with and without the fans plus a closeup photo of the base plate.
The rear of the box provides information about the features and specifications.
The parts are not too cumbersome and Deepcool’s intallation designs have typically been straightforward. As we will see soon, the rubber inserts hold the screws in place securely through the motherboard making the final steps very simple. We see the backplate that adapts for both Intel and AMD and the over all installation is pretty straightfoward. The parts accommodate Intel’s LGA 1155(6), LGA 2011, Socket 775 and AMD’s Socket AM2(+), AM3(+); pretty much today’s full monty.
Let’s take a closer look at the unit itself.