Specifications, Package and Accessories
Below are the specifications for the Cubitek XL-Tank:
- Model Name: XL-Tank
- Model Number: CB-TKI-B210
- Drive Bay:
External: 5.25” x 4 (one 5.25” to 3.5” converter included)
Internal: 3.5” x 6 + 2.5” x 2
- Size: 230 x 490 x 525mm ( W, H, D)
- Material: Anodized 5052 aluminum
- M/B Type: XL-ATX, CEB, ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- PCI slots: 8
- Front I/O: USB 3.0 x 2 / E-SATA / HD+AC-97 audio
- PCI Space: Maximum Graphics Card length: 310mm
- CPU Cooler Height: Maximum CPU Cooler height: 190mm
- PSU Space: Maximum PSU length: 220mm
- Front: 230mm fan x 1
Rear: 140mm fan x 1
Top: 140mm x 2
- Side Panel: Aluminum
- Internal Finishing: Aluminum
The XL-Tank comes in a prototypical cardboard shipping carton, colored in black, with a large photo of a tank on the front and three smaller photos on the back side showing some its features. The XL-Tank was packed very well for shipping with at least 2” of space between the side on the box and the case. This space would have protected the case from any damage it might incur during shipping from your favorite white or brown courier company.
Cubitek provdes a robust accessories package; including the black USB extension cable so that you can switch the front USB 3.0 connects to the USB 2.0 ports on your motherboard should your board not be USB 3.0 capable. Also included are a couple of fan cable extensions, an extra foam fan filter and the special tool for securing those heave video cards to the included brace, a little more on the brace to follow. Everything is fully labelled inside individuals ziplock baggies so even a novice builder can decipher the various hardware pieces.
Let’s take a closer look at the exterior next.