Below are the specifications for the Cubitek HPTX-Tank:
The Tank Series is designed for high-end gaming PC users with space for large CPU coolers and long VGA cards, lots of storage space, superb cooling performance, inversion of the PSU, excellent heat distribution, and liquid cooling ready.
The Tank Series is available in three designs: Mini Tank, XL Tank, and HPTX-Tank.
Aluminum full tower case designed for the EVGA SR-2 motherboard, the Full Tower HPTX-Tank case fits 2 x PS/2 PSU, 9 x 3.5" HDD, 2 x 2.5" HDD, and 5 x ODD. One 5.25" to 3.5" converter is included
Fits E-ATX and EVGA SR-2 motherboards, 220mm + long P / s2 PSUs and 340mm long graphics cards.
One 230mm cooling fan located on the front panel, two 140MM fans located on the top panel, and one 140mm exhaust on the rear panel
- Model Name: HPTX-Tank
- Model Number: CB-TKE-B510
- Size: 230 x 600 x 610mm [W, H, D ]
- Drive Bay: 5.25” x 5 external(one 5.25” to 3.5” converter included)Size: 230 x 490 x 525mm ( W, H, D)
- Material: Anodized 5052 aluminum
- M/B Type: EVGA SR-2, EATX, CEB, ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- PCI slots: 10
- Front I/O: USB 3.0 x 2 / E-SATA / HD+AC97 audio
- PCI Space: Maximum Graphics Card length: 310mm
- CPU Cooler Height: Maximum CPU Cooler height: 190mm
- PSU Space: Maximum PSU length: 220mm
Front: 230mm fan x 1, Rear: 140mm fan x 1, Top: 140mm x 2
- Side Panel: Aluminum
- Internal Finishing: Aluminum
The HPTX-Tank comes in a plain cardboard shipping carton, colored in monochromatic black lettering, with a large photo of a tank on the front and three smaller photos on the back side showing some its features. The HPTX-Tank was packed very well for shipping with at least 2” of space between the side on the box and the case. This space would have protected the case from any damage it might incur during shipping.
Let’s take a closer look at the exterior next.