Corsair Hydro H70
Specifications and Package
“The Corsair Hydro Series H70 is the best choice for high performance CPU cooling. A worthy big brother to the already excellent Hydro Series H50, the H70 improves upon the design in every way.”
- Model: CWCH70
- Retention System: Universal mounts support Intel 775, 1156, 1366 and AMD AM2, AM2+, AM3 sockets.
- Pump: Quiet, compact, long life CFF1 pump with Ceramic bearing with a Life Cycle of 50,000 Hours MTTF
- Radiator: 120x50mm Aluminum
- Fan: 2 – 120 x 25mm, selectable 1600RPM or 2000RPM, 50.35 – 61.2 CFM
- Tubing: Plastic corrugated 6mm ID
- Mounting Hardware: AMD (AM2, AM3), Intel (LGA 775, 1156 & 1366)
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Cost: $109 MSRP
The Corsair Hydro Series H70 comes in very sturdy retail box with a black, blue and white color scheme as we’ve lately seen from Corsair’s product lineup. As we un-boxed the H70, the entire kit sat neatly in a cradled cardboard tray, each component is housed in its own compartment to avoid rattling against each other during shipping.
The accessories include an installation guide, AMD and Intel mounting brackets, radiator screws, fan?s Y-cable and inline resistors wires.
Let’s get a closer look at the unit and its components.