Corsair H100i Review
WHAT WE LIKED:Great performance, low noise, incredible software suite.
WHAT WE DISLIKED:Fan screws are too long and hit the radiator fins.
Features and Specifications
- Corsair Link monitoring and control. Monitor temperature and control lighting and fan speed on your screen. No additional hardware is necessary.
- Entirely self-contained. Hydro Series H100i comes pre-filled, and never needs refilling or priming.
- Dual radiator with custom fan design. The 240mm top-mounted radiator provides maximum surface area for maximum cooling power. The 120mm fans use wide, low-pitch blades for better static pressure to noise ratio, offering improved efficiency at lower noise levels.
- Built-In Corsair Link. No additional hardware is necessary – just connect the included Corsair Link cable to a USB header on your motherboard and download the free Corsair Link Dashboard software. You can monitor coolant temperature and adjust cooling performance directly from your desktop.
- Tool-free multi-platform magnetic mounting bracket kit. The modular design makes installation simpler, and it’s compatible with Intel and AMD processors.
- Large-diameter, low permeability tubing. Minimal coolant evaporation helps ensure long life, and the resilient material offers both high flexibility and excellent leak protection.
Warranty: Five years
Cold Plate Material: Copper
Fan Specification: 120mm (x2)
Socket Support: AMD AM2, AMD AM3, AMD FM1, AMD FM2, Intel LGA 1150, Intel LGA 1155, Intel LGA 1156, Intel LGA 1366, Intel LGA 2011
Radiator Material: Aluminum
Tubing: Large-diameter, low permeability
With the details out of the way let’s move on to the packaging and unboxing!