CoolIT ECO C240 A.L.C.
Specifications and Package
“ECO ALC 240 takes liquid cooling to another level. Effectively doubling the surface area of the ECO ALC 120, this solution offers the extra headroom for extreme overclocking that today’s gamer demands. Designed for use in tower chassis that supports a 240mm radiator, this highly optimized solution provides maximum cooling at a price point other can’t match.”
Here are the specifications of the CoolIT ECO C240 A.L.C.:
- CPU FHE (Fluid Heat Exchanger): Copper Micro-Channel
- Retention System: Universal mounts support Intel 775, 1156, 1366 and AMD AM2, AM2+, AM3 sockets.
- Proprietary Pump: Quiet, compact, long life CFF1 pump with Ceramic bearing with a Life Cycle of 50,000 Hours MTTF
- Coolant: CoolIT Systems low toxicity with anticorrosion/anti-fungal additives
- Radiator: 240mm Class Aluminum Radiator; 275x122x27mm (LxWxD). Custom engineered for low noise and high heat dissipation.
- Fan: Dual 120mm Class Fans, 1900 RPM MAX, 120x120x25mm; 4 wire, sleeve bearing, 12Vdc.
- Thermal Grease: CoolIT Systems Pro A.T.C. (Advanced Thermal Compound)
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer
- Cost: $124.95 USD
The ECO C240 A.L.C. arrived as an OEM sample without any retail packaging or installation guide but if you have ever installed any air coolers or any case fans before than you shouldn?t have any problems installing this water cooling kit. The installation guide is available in the retail version, along with all the necessary mounting hardware that you need for Intel and AMD platforms. CoolIT also sent us the extra optional 120mm fans so we can test this cooler in push/pull quad configuration.
For cooling performance, the ECO C240 A.L.C. features a 240mm optimized radiator with a twin 120mm fans which can be configured in push or pull or even both orientations. The fans can be powered by a single 4-pin “Y” extension cable. It effectively doubles the surface area of the ECO C120 A.L.C., and this larger version offers the extra cooling ability for higher overclocking that today’s enthusiasts demand.
Let’s get a closer look at the unit and its components.