CoolerMaster CM Storm Sonuz Gaming Headset
OverviewHardware: PC Audio, Peripherals
WHAT WE LIKED:Large 53MM Drivers, Detachable Omni-Directional Microphone, Inline Mic and Volume Controls, Light Weight, Long Braided 2.0M cable, Gold Plated Connectors, 97.0MM Ear Cups.
WHAT WE DISLIKED:A little bulky in size, Ear cups could be a little softer.
Discuss in the Forum
• Omni-Directional Microphone
• Innovative 3.5MM detachable Microphone for both sides
• In-line remote with volume control and microphone on/off switch
• 97.0MM Ear Pads provide outstanding comfort
• Drivers: 53MM
• Frequency Response: 10-20,000 Hz
• Impedance: 45 ohms
• Sensitivity: @ 1 kHz. 1V/Pa): 98 +/- 3dB
• Input Power: 200 mW
• Connector: (2) 3.5 MM Gold-Plated Headphone Jack
• Inner Ear Cup Diameter: 97.0 MM
• Cable Length: 2.0 M
• Pick-Up Pattern: Omni-Directional
• Frequency Response: 100 Hz – 10,000 Hz
• Signal To Noise Ratio: 58 dB
• Sensitivity (@ 1kHz. 1 V/Pa): -47 +/- 3 dB
The CM Storm Sonuz comes very well packaged in a very stylish red and black scheme that has become a theme with the Cooler Master CM Storm line of products. I especially like the clear window giving us a good look at what we are purchasing.
Moving to the back and side of the box we have a very detailed introduction to all the features that the CoolerMaster CM Sonuz headset has to offer, including technical specifications. This should help you make an informed decision on whether it will fit your needs.