Specifications & Package
Specifications of the CM Storm Ceres-400
- Driver diameter: φ40mm x 7.5 mm(H)
- Frequency range: 20 – 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Sensitivities(@1kHz): 108 dB ± 4 dB
- input: 100mW
- Connector: 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Inner Ear Cup Diameter: 90 mm
- Cable Length: 2.5m
- Pick Up pattern: Noise-cancelling
- Frequency range: 100 – 10,000 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 50dB
- Sensitivities(@1kHz): -38 dB ± 3 dB
- Audio Usage: Devices with 3.5mm audio jack
- Audio + Microphone Usage: Devices with 3.5mm audio + microphone jack(smartphones)
Packaging of the CM Storm Ceres-400
Taking a look here at the outer side of this package you can see Cooler Master used great artwork to demonstrate the CM Storm logo and Ceres-400 description. The box aesthetics stick with the the red and black theme of the CM Storm line. The clear plastic window is a great touch so you can visually see the actual headset when on a retail store shelf.
Going around to the rear of the package we see a small introduction of the product. We see that it is available in multiple languages.
Moving along to the side of the package you can see the specifications here. We can see everything at a glance and its all in one location. The graphics continue along the entire package here.
Here is just another look at the front lower section of the package. The CM Storm Ceres 400 logo is clearly printed here and I must say, I am really liking Cooler Master’s new CM Storm Logo. Great Job to the Cooler Master art team!
Moving on. Next we take a closer look at the Cooler Master CM Storm Ceres 400