Cooler Master Storm Sniper
Features & Accessories
Here are the features of the Sniper:
- Fierce exterior design inspired by military weapons.
- Unprecedented airflow from up to 3 huge fans.
- Next generation control center for tuning your lights and fans.
- StormGuard ? ground-breaking security system for safeguarding your gaming peripherals.
- Convenient handle and foot stand for fast and efficient mobilization and relocation.
- Screw-less design for quick upgrades and maintenance.
Below are the specifications of the Storm Sniper:
- Model: SGC-6000-KKN1-GP
- Color: Black
- Material: Steel, ABS Plastic, Mesh bezel
- Dimension: (L)22.3 x (W)10 x (H)21.7 inches
- Weight: 23.42 lbs (10.6 kg)
- M/B Type: Micro-ATX/ATX
- 5.25″ Drive Bay: 5 Exposed (without the use of exposed 3.5 inch Drive Bay)
- 3.5″ Drive Bay: 5 Hidden 1 Exposed (converted from one 5.25 inch Drive Bay)
- Cooling System:
Front: 200x30mm Blue LED Fan x 1 (500 – 1000rpm, 17 – 23 dBA)
Top: 200x30mm Blue LED Fan x 1 (500 – 1000rpm, 17 – 23 dBA) can be swapped for two 120mm fans or 120x240mm Radiator
Rear: 120x25mm Standard Fan x 1 (1200rpm, 17 dBA) can be swapped for 90mm fan or 80mm fan
Bottom: Supports 140mm Fan x 1 or 120mm Fan x 1 w/ Dust Filter (optional)
Side: Supports 200x30mm Fan x 1 (optional)120x25mm Fan x 2 (optional)
- Expansion Slots: Standard x 7, Special x 1
- I/O Panel: USB2.0 x 4; IEEE1394 x 1; eSATA x 1; Mic x 1; HD Audio+AC?97 x 1 Power Supply Standard ATX PS2 / EPS 12V (optional)
The Storm Sniper comes in a large, black box, and in typical Cooler Master fashion, has a large photo of the tower on the front with several smaller ones and information on the rear; definitely flashy. Features and specifications are also displayed, and the case is carefully packed and held in place very securely for shipping. You shouldn’t have any problems with the case surviving a trip to your doorstep. The accessories package is complete, with all the things you’ll need for a build.
Let’s take a closer look at the exterior now.