Cooler Master Notepal X3
Features and Package
Here are the features of the Notepal X3:
- Two height settings for the ideal viewing / typing angles.
- Silent 200mm fan with Blue Led’s for great cooling performance.
- Classic X design and lightweight for easy carrying.
- Full range aluminum meshes design for superior air flow.
- A dedicated front vent provides a smooth breeze keeping hands cool and dry.
- High grade glossy UV coatings and decorations
- Cable groves left and right for easy USB cable storage and management.
- Powered by USB port extender.
- Supports up to 17” laptops.
Below are the specifications of the Notepal X3:
- Materials: Plastic, Aluminum, Plastic, Rubber
- Weight: 0.9 kg / 1.98 lbs.
- Dimensions: 400 X 310 X 51-71mm / 15.7” X 12.2” X 2.0”
- Fan Dimension: (W/D/H) 200 X 200 X 20mm Fan
- Fan Speed: 500-850 RPM plus/minus 15%
- Fan Airflow: 65-76.5 CFM
- Fan Speed Control Rotary Dial
- Fan Noise: 16-23 dBA
- Power: USB 5V DC
- USB: USB 2.0 / 1.1 X 1 (For Power Input)
- Current consumption: 0.22-0.28 A
- Power consumption: 1.1-1.4 W
- Compatibility: Supports up to 17” laptops
The Notepal X3 comes packaged in typical Cooler Masterstyling with the white and purple corporate colors, along with a full-sized product photo on the front that we’re accustomed to seeing.
On the rear is more detailed information and product specs, along with some small product shots.
The NotePal X3 comes with a user manual and a 27” USB power cable, and is covered in a plastic bag with Styrofoam inserts, and is packaged very well to protect your investment if you’re having it shipped.
Let’s take a closer look at the cooler itself.