Features, Specifications, and Package:
- Unprecedented airflow for a Mini-ITX case
- 1/3 the size of a standard case
- Supports standard length ATX PSUs with innovative rear mount
- Supports Ultra High-End VGA’s (HD7990/GTX690)
- Stylish Aluminum front panel
- USB 3.0 Super Speed Support
- Features a Full Size 5.25” Drive Bay
- Supports Up to 3 x 3.5” / 4 x 2.5” HDD/SSD (converted from 2 x 3.5″ HDD bay)
CoolerMaster has taken a new direction with the packaging of the Elite 120 Advanced HTCP case, and I will speculate on a couple of very good reasons. The brown corrugated box is the first reason. It shows that the company is becoming more Eco-Friendly by shipping in a biodegradable container. The other might be a substantial cost savings for the manufacturer. We grew accustomed to seeing the printed pictures in four colors on a white gloss box, but the new changes are still understandable and appreciated, especially since the box typically just gets thrown away anyway. Hopefully some of those cost savings are passed on to the consumer or applied to the product directly.
Some features are listed on the front but the majority of information is listed on the back in several languages to help you make a decision on whether it will fit your needs.
The CoolerMaster Elite 120 comes wrapped in plastic to protect from scratches. It is covered with two large Styrofoam inserts on each side of the case to protect it from damage during shipping. There is a very comprehensive and easy to understand installation manual, also written in several different languages.