Features and Package
Below are the features of the Cooler Master QuickFire Stealth Blue Illuminated:
- Mechanical CHERRY MX Blue switches
- Windows Keys disabled in GAME mode
- Extra key-caps bundled (with keypuller)
- Laser-marked keycaps
- NKRO in PS/2 mode
- 1000Hz/1ms response time in USB mode
- Multimedia shortcuts
- Rubber coated keyboard surface
- Removable braided USB cable with cable routing
The CoolerMaster Storm QuickFire Pro comes packaged in a black and red box, following the colour scheme of their Storm product lineup. The front has a large image of the keyboard, while the rear has some closeups, features and specification info.
The rear has a bit more information listed in various languages.
Inside the box is a fairly robust accessory package: a User’s Guide, braided USB cable, a USB-to-PS/2 connector, key remover, and six alternate keys that can be swapped out (with the key remover).
Let’s take a closer look at the keyboard itself.