It’s a perfect time to customize your PC and personalize it to color coordinate your system. Memory manufacturers are now adding memory with LED lighting and hopefully moving towards RGB in the possible future. Avexir is a company getting popular in the US for having an answer to the lighting and RGB craze, and even has its own unique share of this market. Avexir offers innovation technology like its plasma tube ram, and blitz series lighting. Avexir’s motto is “What we believe is how we behave”. Today I will be looking at Avexir’s Blitz series of DDR4 RAM so we can see what these modules have to offer and what makes them so desired for system builders.
The RAM kit that was specifically sent to me was the Blitz White. There are dual channel and quad channel kits available on their site. The kit I’m working with is QUAD channel and the model is AVD4UZ130001604G-4BZ1SW. This kit is 4GB x 4 giving a total of 16GB of ram.
The specifications are as follows:
|Row Cycle Time (tRCmin)
Command Time (tRFCmin)
|RowActive Time (tRASmin)
||94 V – 0
||0℃ to 85℃
||-55℃ to +100℃
- Power Supply: VDD=1.2V (1.14V to 1.26V)
- VDDQ = 1.2V (1.14V to 1.26V)
- VPP – 2.5V (2.375V to 2.75V)
- VDDSPD=2.25V to 2.75V
- Data transfer rates: PC4-24000
- Programmable CASLatency: 17,16,14,13,12
- Bank Grouping is applied, and CAS to CAS latency (tCCD_L, tCCD_S) for the banks in the same or different bank group accesses are available
- Bi-Directional Differential Data Strobe
- 8 bit pre-fetch
- Burst Length (BL) switch on-the-fly BL8 or BC4(Burst Chop)
- On-Die Termination (ODT)
- This product is in compliance with the RoHS directive.
- PCB: Height 1.180″(30.00mm), double sided component