ASUS GeForce GTX 285 Matrix
Features & Specifications
Below are the features and specifications of the ASUS Radeon GTX 285 Matrix:
- Super Hybrid Engine: Boost up to 14% GPU performance by reducing 15% power noise
- iTracker2: The world’s only memory timing adjustment and BIOS burning/recovering function!
- Extreme Cooler: 12% Cooler and 46.5% larger heat pipe coverage comparing to Generic Design!
- 5 Level LED indicator for real time H/W monitoring!
Red = Extreme Loading
Purple = Heavy Loading
Blue = Medium Loading
Cyan = Light Loading
Green = Safe Mode
- ASUS Splendid: Watching movies on PC is as good as on Top-of-the-line consumer television
- ASUS Gamer OSD: Real-time overclocking, benchmarking and video capturing in any PC game!
- PCI Express & PCI Express 2.0 support
- Microsoft DirectX 10 and Shader Model 4.0 support
- PhysX Technology
- Model: MATRIX GTX285/HTDI/1GD3
- Graphics Engine: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285
- Bus Standard: PCI Express 2.0
- Video Memory: DDR3 1G
- Engine Clock: 662 MHz
- Shader Clock: 1476 MHz
- Memory Clock: 2.484 GHz ( 1.242 GHz DDR3 )
- Memory Interface: 512-bit
- DVI Max Resolution: 2560 x 1600
- D-Sub Output: Yes (via DVI to D-Sub adaptor x 1 )
- DVI Output: Yes x 2
- HDMI Output: Yes x 1 (via DVI to HDMI adaptor x 1 )
- HDTV Output (YPbPr): Yes
- HDCP Support: Yes
- Adaptor/Cable bundled: DVI to D-Sub adaptor, DVI to HDMI adaptor, HDTV-out cable, Power cable, S/PDIF cable
Below is a GPU-Z image of the ASUS Radeon GTX 285 Matrix: