Antec Sonata Elite
Features & Package
From Antec: "The Sonata Elite expands Antec’s original Sonata design with even more silence and elegance. With 7 drive bays, 7 expansion slots, and 0.8mm cold rolled steel construction, the Sonata Elite has ample size and durability, while the vibration-reducing silicone grommets ensure the quietest possible operation. Side intake vent draws in air over the hard drives and into the case, while a quiet 120mm TriCool™ exhaust fan and 120mm rear slot exhaust blower form the optimum balance between silent operation and cooling power. The Sonata Elite also features convenient front mounted USB, eSATA, and HD audio ports. These cutting edge features combined with Sonata’s Quiet Computing™ reputation makes this case a truly quiet legend."
- 7 drive bays
– External 3 x 5.25"
– Internal 4 x 3.5"
– Included 5.25" to 3.5" adapter for external 3.5" device
- Two layer, steel with polycarbonate, side and top panels to deaden noise
- 7 expansion slots
- Advanced cooling system:
– 1 rear (standard) 120mm TriCool™ 3-speed switch control exhaust fan
– 1 slot 120mm exhaust blower with 3-speed switch
- Built-in washable air filter
- Front mounted I/O ports
– 2 x USB 2.0
– 1 x eSATA
– Audio In and Out (AC’97 and HDA compatible)
- 0.8mm cold rolled steel for durability
- Compatible Motherboards: Mini-ITX, microATX, Standard ATX
- No power supply included
- Unit Dimensions:
– 18.9" (H) x 8.1" (W) x 17.3" (D)
– 48.1cm (H) x 20.5cm (W) x 44cm (D)
- Package Dimensions:
– 19.9" (H) x 10.5" (W) x 21.4" (D)
– 50.5 cm (H) x 26.7 cm (W) x 54.3 cm (D)
– Net: 21.6 lbs /9.8 kg
– Gross: 25.6 lbs /11.6 kg
- cable ties
- Antec badge
- keys for the bezel lock
The Antec Sonata Elite comes in a colorful blue, white and yellow box with a picture of the chassis on the front and the case features on the back. The case is shipped in a cloth bag and packaged in foam.
Let’s take a closer look at the exterior now.