Antec Nine Hundred Two
Features & Package
Below are the specifications of the Antec Nine Hundred Two:
- Model: Antec Nine Hundred Two
- Color: Black
- Material: Steel + Plastic
- Dimension: 19.4" (H) x 8.6" (W) x 18.6" (D)
(49.3cm x 21.8cm x 47.2cm)
- Weight: 25.4 lbs (11.5 kg)
- M/B Type: ATX / Micro-ATX
- 5.25″ Drive Bay: 3 or 6 (depending on configuration by user and 3.5" drive bay selection)
- 3.5″ Drive Bay: 3 or 6 (depending on configuration by user and 3.5" drive bay selection)
- Cooling System:
Front: 2 – 120 x 25mm special black blue LED intake fans with front speed control
Top: 1 – 200 x 30mm "Big Boy" TriCool™ blue LED exhaust fan
Rear: 1 – 120 x 25mm TriCool™ blue LED exhaust fan
Middle: 1 (Optional) – 120mm fan mount
Side: 1 (Optional) – 120 x 25mm fan mount
- Expansion Slots: 8
- Compatible Motherboards: Mini-ITX, microATX, Standard ATX
- I/O Panel: USB2.0 x 2; eSATA x 1; Mic x 1; HD Audio+AC?97
The Nine Hundred Two comes in a large, black box with yellow accents which looks eerily similar to Antec’s Signature series power supplies. There is a large photo of the tower on the front with several smaller ones and information on the rear; definitely looks sharp. Features and specifications are also displayed, and the case is carefully packed and held in place very securely for shipping. Thankfully Antec chose to enclose this case in proper foam, not styrofoam, so it’s very well protected. You shouldn’t have any problems with the case surviving a trip to your doorstep.
The accessories package is complete, with all the things you’ll need for a build. The package includes motherboard standoffs, various screws, and a 3.5" adapter cover to accomodate a typical card reader setup.
Let’s take a closer look at the exterior now.