Taipei, Taiwan, April 12th, 2016 – ASUSTOR Inc., a leading innovator and provider of network storage solutions, has announced the launch of its newest NAS series in the powerful 8-bay AS6208T and 10-bay AS6210T models. These two NAS models both feature powerful core specifications and rich expansion interfaces that enterprise environments demand. They are not only able to integrate existing resources and equipment but also provide 4 high speed Ethernet ports, allowing businesses to flexibly deploy them in high traffic environments. Under RAID 5 configurations and link aggregation these two new models feature read and write speeds of over 398 MB/s and 355 MB/s, providing stable performance and enhancing productivity in high traffic enterprise environments.
Featuring impressive hardware specifications like all ASUSTOR NAS devices, the AS6208T and AS6210T both feature HDMI 1.4b ports, S/PDIF fibre optic audio output, infrared receivers, hardware acceleration engines and stunning playback performance of ultra high resolution 4K and 2K videos. Additionally, both of these high capacity models are compatible with the largest hard disks on the market (8TB), making them the first choice for multimedia prosumers looking to create a digital entertainment storage center and hub.
“The foundation of enterprise growth includes a rock solid, stable and secure digital storage solution,” said Johnny Chen, Product Manager at ASUSTOR. “ASUSTOR has a deep understanding of enterprise storage needs and has created these two new powerful NAS models for this purpose. They not only feature powerful hardware and software specifications but can also be easily expanded to integrate existing resources and equipment, simplifying management and enhancing productivity. ASUSTOR is focused on developing cost-effective, multifunctional storage devices in order to create the optimal digital storage backbone for enterprise users.”
The AS6208T and AS6210T both come built-in with the latest ADM 2.5.4 firmware providing RAID data protection, high-grade AES-NI hardware encryption technology, a 256-bit data encryption mechanism, firewall, network defender, antivirus software for installation and other safety mechanisms to keep data safe and secure. Users will be able to upgrade their firmware to ADM 2.6 in April.
Key Hardware Specifications
- Intel Celeron 1.6GHz Quad-Core Processor (Automatic Overclocking to 2.24GHz)
- Read Speed of up to 398+ MB/s and Write Speed of up to 355+ MB/s Under Link Aggregation and RAID 5 Configurations
- 4GB Built-in Dual-Channel DDR3L High Speed Memory (Expandable up to 8GB, 4GB x2)
- 4 x Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- Front of Device: 1 x SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (5 GB/s) Port
- Back of Device: 2 x SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (5 GB/s) Ports, 2 x USB 2.0 Ports, 2 x eSATA Ports
- 1 x HDMI 1.4b Port
- 1 x S/PDIF Audio Output Port
- Infrared Receiver
- Supports RAID Volume Management: Single, JBOD, RAID 0/1/5/6/10, RAID 0/1/5/6/10+Hot Spare
- Supports Hot Swappable Hard Disks
- Disk Tray Locks
- LCD Panel
- Supports Largest Capacity Hard Disks on the Market (8TB)
- Smart Fan Temperature Control
Key Software Specifications for ADM 2.6
- Seamless Cross-Platform File Access (Windows, Mac, Unix-Like Operating Systems)
- Virtualization Support: Citrix, Hyper-V, VMware (NFS)
- Scheduled and Automatic iSCSI LUN Snapshots
- Virtual Machine Support with VirtualBox (ASUSTOR Portal and ADM Web Interface)
- Comprehensive Backup Solutions (Public Cloud, Local Device, PC, Mobile Devices)
- Integrates Windows AD, Windows ACL Permissions and Batch Importation of Accounts
- SNMP Network Management Protocol Support
- Instant System Event Notifications (Email, SMS or Push Notification)
- Supports 3-Step Seamless System Migration
- Supports Online Capacity Expansion and RAID Level Migration
- Supports N-1 MyArchive Hard Disks with Encryption and Binding of USB Devices as Encryption Keys
- Newly Added File System Support for MyArchive (EXT4, NTFS, HFS+) Increases Compatibility of MyArchive Disks.
- Remote Access via Cloud Connect Technology
- App Central App Repository Features Rich Variety of Apps for Multimedia, Business Productivity and More.
- Surveillance Center Supports up to 25 Camera Channels
All ASUSTOR NAS products feature 3-year warranties. For more detailed purchasing information please contact your local ASUSTOR dealer.
Suggested Retail Price (US):
For more product information please visit: http://www.asustor.com
Compatibility table: http://www.asustor.com/service/compatibility