Silence Redefined…The DEFINE R5 is here!
Silence Redefined…The DEFINE R5 is here!
The wait is over! Fractal Design is proud to announce the next generation of the, worldwide, award winning Define series.
Fractal Design Define R5 is the next evolution in the widely popular Define Series. Packed with intelligently designed enthusiast-oriented features delivering a silent case with powerful and expansive air and liquid cooling support, presented in a stunning Scandinavian inspired construction.
The Define R5 case reaches the highest level of silent computing through strategically placed dense sound-absorbing material, updated ModuVent™ fan vent covers and finely tuned, new Dynamic Series fans.
The Define R5 was designed with configurability in mind, accommodating up to 8 hard drives and all modern graphics card. Should you wish to expand your system with water cooling components or more fans the layout can easily be configured to meet your demand, now with more configuration options with simple modification opportunities.
- Optimally designed for silent computing with high density noise-reducing material throughout the case for maximum sound absorption, while not compromising on airflow and cooling capabilities.
- Extensive water cooling support for a case of this size; housing radiators up to 420mm in the top and 360mm in the front.
- Equipped with new tool-less ModuVent™ fan slot covers allowing the user to install more fans if desired or keep fan slots covered to maximize sound absorption.
- Including two Fractal Design Dynamic GP14 140mm fans developed for superlative airflow while still maintaining low noise levels.
- Maintaining a dust-free interior with the help of dust filters that cover front and bottom air intakes that are easy to access from the front on the case
- Newly configured front door with dual side mounting to better fit your work space
- Highlighting 2 dedicated SSD mounts cleanly placed behind the motherboard tray that feature innovative new brackets delivering a tool-free installation and removal
- The HDD cage system holds up to eight 3.5” or 2.5” drives and is more adaptable than ever, allowing the user to modify the case layout according to personal preference with more places to relocate the cages
- The ODD cage can easily be removed to gain additional interior space; the area can be freed up to allow for increased airflow, to provide a new place for HDD cage mounting or to make more room for water cooling components.
- Sturdy metal HDD trays provide excellent dampening features for the hard drives while providing better airflow through the cage with an updated, more open design
- The new and innovative Quick Release System on the left side of the case provides secure mounting of the left side panel, yet grants quick and easy access to the system.
- Three-speed fan controller is strategically integrated in the front panel and supports up to 3 fans.
- Define R5 model is available with clear window side panel
- Available in different colors
R5 Solid Side Panel
R5 Window Side Panel
Define R5 Black
Define R5 Black Window
Define R5 Titanium
Define R5 Tit. Window
Define R5 White
Define R5 White Window
About Fractal Design
Without a doubt, computers are more than just technology – they have become an integral part of our lives. Computers do more than make living easier, they often define the functionality and design of our homes, our offices and ourselves.
The products we choose represent how we want to describe the world around us and how we want others to perceive us. Many of us are drawn to designs from Scandinavia, which are organized, clean and functional while remaining stylish, sleek and elegant. We like these designs because they harmonize with our surroundings and become nearly transparent. Brands like Georg Jensen, Bang Olufsen, Skagen Watches and Ikea are just a few that represent this Scandinavian style and efficiency.
In the world of computer components, there is only one name you should know, Fractal Design.
For more information and product specifications, visit www.fractal-design.com