FinalWire Introduces AIDA64 v4.50
FinalWire Introduces AIDA64 v4.50
GPGPU AES-256 Benchmark and Extended Mantle Diagnostics
Budapest, Hungary – May 28, 2014 Today FinalWire has announced the immediate availability of AIDA64 v4.50. All four editions of the popular system information software have been updated to the new version, including the award-winning PC diagnostics and benchmarking tool, AIDA64 Extreme, as well as the company’s flagship IT asset management solution for business customers, AIDA64 Business.
The new AIDA64 release introduces a multi-threaded OpenCL GPGPU AES-256 benchmark to measure cryptographic processing performance of modern graphics processors and APUs. It also provides extended Mantle API diagnostics for the latest AMD Radeon graphics accelerators, and supports the latest video adapters and storage devices.
“Besides our regular updates supporting the latest technologies and innovations, the core AIDA64 features are key to our customers. We could also feel the turbulence caused by the end of support for Microsoft Windows XP as AIDA64 is widely used by system administrators to take a precise hardware and software inventory of PCs connected to their network. With AIDA64, you can get accurate data from even thousands of computers in a few seconds, and then you can easily identify machines running outdated or unsupported software, which greatly helps the IT staff estimate upgrade volume and costs”, said Tamas Miklos, CEO and lead developer at FinalWire.
New features & improvements
- OpenCL GPGPU AES-256 cryptography benchmark
- Extended AMD Mantle graphics accelerator diagnostics
- Intel H97 and Z97 chipset based motherboards support
- Improved support for Intel “Haswell-E” CPU and DDR4 memory modules
- Support for DDR4 XMP 2.0 memory profiles
- A-Data SP920 SSD support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon R9 295X2, FirePro W9100
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GT 740, GeForce GTX Titan Z
What’s new since AIDA64 v4.00
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 Update 1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 Update 1 support
- OpenCL GPGPU Benchmark Suite
- Multi-threaded memory stress test with SSE, SSE2, AVX, AVX2, FMA, BMI and BMI2 acceleration
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for AMD “Kaveri”, “Bald Eagle”, “Mullins”, “Beema” APUs
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for Intel Atom C2000 “Avoton” and “Rangeley” SoC
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for Intel “Bay Trail” desktop, mobile and tablet SoC
- Full support for the upcoming Intel “Haswell Refresh” platform with Intel “Wildcat Point” PCH
- Razer SwitchBlade LCD support
- Improved support for Intel “Broadwell” CPU
- Preliminary support for AMD “Carrizo” and “Toronto” APUs
- Preliminary support for Intel Quark X1000 “Clanton” SoC
- Preliminary support for Intel “Skylake”, “Cherry Trail”, “Denverton” CPUs
- Socket AM1 motherboards support
- CUDA 6.0 support
- Improved support for OpenCL 2.0
- Support for VirtualBox v4.3 and VMware Workstation v10
- Crucial M550, Intel 730, OCZ Vector 150, OCZ Vertex 460, Samsung XP941 SSD support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon R5, R7, R9 Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce 700 and 800 Series
Pricing and Availability
All AIDA64 v4.50 editions are globally available today.
Targeting business customers, AIDA64 Business is a comprehensive IT asset management solution, which offers hardware diagnostic, network audit, change management and remote capabilities to corporate customers. The product is available for $199.90 for up to 10 clients with 1-year maintenance; $1499 for 100 clients with 1-year maintenance and $2999 for 200 clients or more.
AIDA64 Network Audit is dedicated network inventory solution for businesses. It is available for $99.95 for up to 10 clients with 1-year maintenance; $749 for 100 clients with 1-year maintenance and $1499 for 200 clients or more.
A professional solutions for corporate IT technicians, AIDA64 Engineer is a system information, hardware diagnostic and benchmarking utility, which provides exhaustive details about both the hardware components and the installed software. It is available for $199.90 for 1 engineer with 1-year maintenance.
Based on the award-winning AIDA technology, AIDA64 Extreme is an industry-leading system information, diagnostic and benchmarking solution for PC enthusiasts, which can be purchased for $39.95 with 1-year maintenance.
AIDA64 is developed by FinalWire Ltd., headquartered in Budapest, Hungary. The company’s founding members are veteran software developers who have worked together on programming system utilities for almost two decades. Currently, they have four products in their portfolio, all based on the award-winning AIDA technology: AIDA64 Extreme, AIDA64 Engineer, AIDA64 Network Audit and AIDA64 Business.