VisionTek Launches e-Commerce Website With Special Gear Giveaway
November 21, 2013, East Dundee, IL – VisionTek Products LLC, announced today its new e-commerce website featuring consumer-friendly technology product information in an easy-to-navigate design. To celebrate the new site launch, VisionTek is conducting a two day “Prize Quest” promotion with nearly $300 in technology gear to be awarded.
Products for Geeks, Gamers, and General Users
The new site is segmented into eight distinct product categories for all types of PC and Mac users:
- Memory: the easiest to install and most cost-effective performance upgrade, adding more memory can dramatically improve app and system responsiveness, gaming, and specific memory intensive usages such as video streaming over wireless networks.
- Graphics Cards: gamers looking for the ultimate experience can choose from a variety of options including the R9 290X, the world’s fastest graphics card.
- Solid State Drives: with mSATA, GoDrive 2.5″, and Data Fusion PCIe form factors, there’s an SSD for every type of machine and performance need.
- Adapters/Cables: connect computer to a projector; extend display onto a second monitor; or view movies, network broadcasts, and play games on a big screen HDTV.
- Power Supplies: for custom-built gaming rigs and multimedia workstations.
- Mini Keyboards: wireless for PCs, Macs, iOS® devices, home theaters, and popular gaming consoles.
- Speakers: endorsed by music superstar Pitbull, the RockDoc wireless speakers are small in size but big in volume.
- ReVisioned Products: From open box like new to reconditioned products, this is the source for the best deals on tech gear.
Win Great Gear – Enter the Prize Quest Sweepstakes
To celebrate the launch of its new site, VisionTek is conducting a “Prize Quest” sweepstakes giveaway beginning today and ending November 22 at 5PM CT. To enter the sweepstakes, one simply needs to “like” VisionTek’s Facebook page, click on the tab labeled “Promo Entry”, look at the image sample provided, and try to find the product page on www.visiontekproducts.com that contains the matching product. No purchase is necessary to enter the sweepstakes. For official sweepstakes rules, visit VisionTek “Prize Quest” Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions.
“We’re pleased to unveil this consumer-centric technology e-commerce portal,” said Michael Innes, President of VisionTek. “It’s the perfect complement to our existing broad retail distribution. Now, if a PC or Mac user can’t obtain a VisionTek upgrade from their favorite retail source, we can satisfy their tech gear needs directly.”