Xigmatek Nebula Mini ITX Case
Xigmatek has just released a new Mini ITX case that is aimed at the Home entertainment and gaming market. It is called Nebula and they state “that it resembles something out of this world”. The top is coated with grand piano black paint and the side panels are in a jet black scratch resistant finish. It has an innovative air intake system at the base of the case, it also has an HD light on the bottom of the case. Here is quick list of features and specs:
– Includes pre-installed high performance silent (black with black fan blades) Xigmatek XOF fan with FCB (Fluid Circulative Bearing) for ultimate exhaust capabilities.
– I/ O panel includes 2 x Super-Speed USB 3.0, HD Audio In/Out jacks, Power/Reset.
– Capable of mounting Mini-ITX Motherboards.
– Innovative 2 X 3.5” HDD can be converted to 2.5” SSD for easy mix and match.
– Included 1 additional 2.5” SSD mounting holes inside chassis
– All 3 side panels are tool-less and designed with quick release mechanism.
– Can install full sized power supplies
– Can mount up to 200mm Gaming Graphic cards
Dimension L) 206x (H) 330x (W) 206mm
Drive Bay 3.5″ Internal x 2 (tool-free retainers) or 2.5” Internal x 2
Expansion Slot 2 slots
Power Supply Standard P/S2(ATX) or EPS
Cooling System Rear fan: Preinstalled one 1200 RPM 120mm silent Xigmatek XOF black bladed fan
I/O Panel USB 3.0 x 2 and HD Audio in/out jacks
Max GPU Size 200mm
Max CPU Cooler Hight 80mm