MSI Bolsters Selection of Mobile Workstations Powered by NVIDIA Quadro Graphics
State of the art components deliver precise 3D graphics for professionals demanding the utmost performance on the go
City of Industry, Calif. – September 24, 2013 – MSI Computer Corp, a leading manufacturer of computer hardware products and solutions, announces the availability of GT70 20K and GT60 20J, two new additions to their repertoire of mobile professional workstations powered by NVIDIA® Quadro graphics.
The GT70 and GT60 has been certified by Adobe® Creative Suite 6, Autodesk and SolidWorks and come with NVIDIA® Quadro® K3100M and K2100M graphic processors, designed to tackle the most challenging professional applications, including: AutoCad Design Suite, Avid Media Composer, Pinnacle Studio 16, AutoDesk Smoke, Siemens NX, PTC Creo Parametric 2.0 and more. Both units possess NVIDIA® Maximus technology, which enables designers and engineers to perform simultaneous rendering or structural/fluid analysis on the same system.
“MSI has long been praised for the performance of our gaming laptops, and the new workstations leverage that expertise to deliver the same quality and effectiveness for professionals,” said Andy Tung, vice president of sales for MSI Pan America Region. “We’ve successfully combined the power and design of our acclaimed GT70 and GT60 laptops with the performance needed to tackle professional applications.”
The GT70 and GT60 Workstations feature state-of-the-art components including Intel® Core i7 Quad Core processors, Killer™ DoubleShot for unequalled Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity, and Cooler Boost 2 Technology to instantly reduce system temperature. In addition, they also come with exceptional multimedia and gaming features, including Dynaudio speakers with subwoofer, SteelSeries Gaming Backlit Keyboard and gold flashed headset jacks with AMP for heart pumping audio.
Additional features include:
- Multiple Display Support – Multi-task with ease with up to 4 independent displays, including the native display (notebook display)
- NVIDIA® 3D Vision® Pro – Delivers highest quality and advanced stereoscopic 3D environment, enabling designers, engineers, digital artists and scientists to see and share their work in true 3D
- NVIDIA® Mosaic Technology – Allows users to take multiple displays to create a larger, virtual canvas with minimal performance impact
- NVIDIA® nView® display Management Technology – Delivers maximum flexibility for single or multi-display setups, giving the user ultimate control for increased productivity
- NVIDIA® Optimus™ Technology – Optimizes your notebook to provide the best graphics performance while extending battery life for longer enjoyment
The GT70 2OK and GT60 2OJ are currently available for $2,599.99 and $2,009.99 respectively at Newegg, Amazon, Tiger Direct, BestBuy.com, B&H Photo, and Adorama. MSI plans to expand their line of mobile workstations in the following months with a 17” K4100M model and a 15.6” K3100M model. For more information on MSI’s entire selection of workstations and mobile solutions, visit http://www.msimobile.com or contact PR representative Pedro Chen at (305) 374-4404 x139 or by e-mail at PedroChen@maxborgesagency.com
Founded in 1986, MSI designs, manufactures and markets superior technology solutions and products, including Tablets, Notebook PCs, All-in-One PCs, and PC components including IPCs, Servers, Mainboards and Graphic Cards. Committed to innovation and style, MSI products are available in more than 120 countries and employ more than 14,000 people worldwide. To learn more about MSI’s complete line of products, visit us.msi.com or follow us on Facebook at facebook.com/MSI.ComputerUS and Twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/msiUSA.