V-MODA Unveils BoomPro and CoilPro Hi-Fi Headphone Accessories
BoomPro flexible, detachable professional grade microphone further expands versatility of audiophile headphones to gamers, Skype users, commuters and podcasters with crystal clear audio
CoilPro extends listening reach by 12 feet for musicians, DJs and audio professionals
Milano – August 1, 2013 – V-MODA, maker of the world’s finest headphones, announces two new high-end headphone accessories; BoomPro, a universal, hi-fi boom mic and CoilPro, a professional grade coiled cable extending reach up to 12 feet. Equipped with these new accessories, the highly decorated Crossfade M-100, winner of over 10 editors’ choice awards, can adapt to the demanding needs of audiophiles, music enthusiasts, DJs, musicians and gamers unlike any other headphones.
BoomPro instantly enhances voice clarity and background noise reduction which is essential for gaming, business, Skype, and taking calls on the go. Its unique bendable SteelFlex arm allows you to position and hold the mic in place for optimal ergonomics while the Control Clip conveniently clips onto your shirt adding volume controls and a mute button.
BoomPro combined with the Crossfade series and other headphones brands, creates the ultimate versatile audio solution for gamers and digital communication. The mic picks up crystal clear audio so your teammates hear you perfectly in the heat of battle. Combined with the Crossfade M-100’s 50mm Dual-Diaphragm drivers, gamers can hear even the subtlest details of the game action and music with unparalleled clarity and precision bass.
The V-PORT technology provides a natural 3D soundstage for exceptional dimensionality without over-processed surround sound conversions that diminish quality. Gamers can even have their gaming identity laser engraved on the Crossfade series plates through V-MODA’s shield customization service. No longer do gamers need a separate pair of headphones for gaming and music as their headphones combined with BoomPro are a master of both worlds.
V-MODA is also introducing CoilPro, a professional grade coiled cable that extends up to 12 feet. Perfect for the DJ booth, electronic music instruments, production studio, or simply some additional room to roam around the home, CoilPro can TwistLock into the M-100 to ensure that it never untethers when you’re on the move. In line with V-MODA’s rigorous military-level testing standards, the cable features Kevlar reinforcement inside and is built to withstand over 1.2 million bends for the long haul.
“With the launch of these new accessories, V-MODA is raising the bar for headphone versatility. Up until now, there hasn’t been a professional quality boom mic for high-end headphone enthusiasts and gamers,” states Val Kolton, Chief Visionary Officer at V-MODA. “BoomPro opens up a world of opportunity, converting headphones like M-100 into an incredibly versatile headset for gamers, business professionals, podcasters and anybody who wants extreme clarity for their phone or conference calls. CoilPro bolsters M-100’s appeal within the professional audio, music instrument and DJ community. As a musician, I can attest that the last thing you want to worry about is not having enough slack on your headphone cable while playing guitar or drums at home or spinning in the DJ booth. This gives you additional reach so you can focus on creating boundless music,” added Kolton.
BoomPro Features and Specs
- Professional grade boom mic for gaming, Skype, and podcasting
- Adjustable SteelFlex boom arm
- Kevlar reinforced cable
- 24k Gold plated plug
- Precision rotary volume control and mute button
- Y-Adaptor: Included adaptor for compatibility with computers requiring separate mic/headphone inputs
- Source Compatibility: All smartphones, tablets, PCs and notebooks via 1/8” (3.5mm) plug and gaming systems with additional kits (sold separately)
- Headphone compatibility: V-MODA Crossfade M-100, LP, LP2, M-80, V-80 & most headphones with a 3.5mm input port including Beats Solo, Studio, Mixr, Skullcandy Aviator, Hesh 2, Monster Inspiration, DNA
CoilPro Features and Specs
- Professional grade coiled cable for extended listening and DJ, music instrument, studio use
- Rugged metal casing with 24k gold plug
- 47” cable length extends to 12’
- ¼” metal threaded adaptor
- Legendary Kevlar reinforced V-MODA cable quality withstands 1.2 million bends
- Compatibility: V-MODA Crossfade M-100 (with TwistLock), LP, LP2 and some 3.5mm (1/8″) input headphones including Beats Solo, Mixr, Studio, Skullcandy Aviator, Monster DNA, and Hesh 2
Designed in Milano, V-MODA’s verve is to amplify an authentic music lifestyle via timeless products forged by unparalleled quality, fashion-forward design and an unequivocal passion for music and materials. Led by Chief Visionary Officer and professional musician Val Kolton, V-MODA blends analog renaissance age inspiration, Italian design and the charisma of classic Hollywood. Alongside co-founder Joseph Bucknall, the world’s most progressive producers, musicians and DJs, V-MODA marches to the beat of a very different drum.
Visit V-MODA.com, or follow us @VMODA on Twitter and Facebook.com/VMODA.